Saturday 28 November 2015

Convention appearances 2016 & cushions.

Star Wars Card Russell Payne


Hoping to have a new novel finished & published next year, so will be doing more literary conventions to promote that, but for now here some I'll be a guest at this year--

February 20th & 21st
LSCC - London Super Comic Con 

March 8th
Huddersfield Literature Festival

May 14th
Hollywood Comes to Blackpool

June 4th & 5th 2016
Swindon Comic Con

June 18th 2016
Hull Comic Con
I will be giving a talk on Jack Kirby in Hull.

August 7th
Blackpool Poetry People

If you would like me as a guest at your literary or comic convention, use the contact form on the right  >>>

In other news, the nice people at Zippi have approved some of my designs for merchandise, you can see my portfolio here. They have cushions......







1 comment:

  1. I really hope you'll be publishing a new novel and going to literary cons. Less art, more writing...Nice Star Wars card with you on it. Did you draw that? It looks so different from your usual art...

    ReplyDelete